The CT2-H™ is a Level II holster that uses friction retention and a thumb release hood to prevent unintentional removal of your handgun. The CT2-H™ is designed with the intent that a master grip is achieved before fully withdrawing the weapon. The intuitive release mechanism makes this one of the fastest Level II holsters available on the market today. This holster is available for fits with lights and in fits without lights.
This holster fits: Glock 19/45 Gen5
The CT2-H™ comes with a belt mount and integrated drop offset already assembled, however among the list of additional accessories is also the CT3™ Mid-Ride Belt Mount and the CT3™ Adaptor Plate for QLS.
- Two levels of retention: hood and friction retention
- Safety shroud assists in concealing the activation lever
- Self-contained control housing serves to protect ejection port lock
- Friction retention screws can be adjusted for secure holding around trigger guard and muzzle
- Optics cut enables use of most red-dot optics
- Holster design provides for access to activation lever while maintaining master grip
- Kydex® holster body expertly formed to restrict undesired movement of gun (no “holster rattle”)
- Duty drop leg mount accommodates 1.5” to 2.25” duty belts
- Designed for superior all-day-wear comfort
- Available for fits with lights and without lights
- Belt mount is designed to keep the firearm from canting into the users leg
- One of the fastest draws in the Level II market
- Very intuitive to use
Note: These fits are designed to work specifically with the model/light combinations listed.
Perfekt passform med god beskyttelse av våpenet, gjennomgående kvalitet.